Petrolithium is a new approach that focuses on concentrating lithium and other elements from abundantly available wastewater (brine) that accompanies oil and gas production.
Long known to contain valuable elements, wastewater brine is plentiful, yet currently treated as a waste product that is either injected deep underground or stored in giant tanks after it is separated from oil.
- Ability to utilize existing O&G infrastructure
- Cleans brine while separating valuable minerals
- Allows for scalable capital deployment
- Simplifies permitting process
- Eliminates solar evaporation step